How To Fix Mwsbar.dll Errors
“Hi Wally, How do I fix the Mwsbar.dll error, it appears when I try to start my computer.” - John F., Canada
Before addressing any computer issue, I always recommend scanning and repairing any underlying problems affecting your PC health and performance:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (WinThruster for Win 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Setting up weekly (or daily) automatic scans will help prevent system problems and keep your PC running fast and trouble-free.
Wally’s Answer: There are many ways that mwsbar.dll errors can appear on your computer.
What does the Mwsbar.dll error look like?
- “Mwsbar.dll Not Found”
- “The file mwsbar.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot find [PATH]\mwsbar.dll”
- “Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: mwsbar.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.”
- “This application failed to start because mwsbar.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
When does the Mwsbar.dll error appear?
These error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs. Mwsbar.dll errors may appear when windows installs, starts or shuts down. The context of the error is important in trying to remove it. The context of the mwsbar.dll error is an important piece of information that will be helpful while solving the problem.
Causes of Mwsbar.dll error
Mwsbar.dll errors are caused by removal or corruption of the mwsbar.dll file.
How To Fix Mwsbar.dll Errors
Note: Start Windows in Safe Mode to complete any of the following steps if you’re unable to access Windows normally due to the Mwsbar.dll error.
- Restore Mwsbar.dll from the Recycle Bin - The easiest possible cause of a “missing” Mwsbar.dll file is that you’ve mistakenly deleted it.
- Recover the file - If you are sure that you deleted it and emptied the Recycle Bin as well then you could restore it using a data restore utility. The recovery of your file depends on the amount of activity on the disk partition after deletion of the file.
- Run a virus/malware scan - Install an anti-virus or an anti-malware software, and scan your whole computer. If a virus or malware caused the error then removing it might solve the problem.
- Use System Restore - Use it to undo recent system changes. If you suspect that the Mwsbar.dll error was caused by a change made to an important file or configuration, a System Restore could solve the problem.
- Reinstall the program - Reinstall the application that is giving this error.
- Update the drivers - If it is a hardware issue. Note: The Mwsbar.dll file may or may not be related to video cards. The key here is to pay very close attention to the context of the error and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Roll back a driver - If updating a driver caused the problem.
- Run the sfc /scannow System File Checker command - Do this to replace a missing or corrupt copy of the Mwsbar.dll file. If this DLL file is provided my Microsoft, the System File Checker tool should restore it.
- Install Windows updates - Many service packs and other patches replace or update some of the hundreds of Microsoft distributed DLL files on your computer. The Mwsbar.dll file could be included in one of those updates.
- Repair Windows installation - If the individual Mwsbar.dll file troubleshooting advice above is unsuccessful, performing a startup repair or repair installation should restore all Windows DLL files to their working versions.
- Registry Cleaner - Scan your computer with a registry cleaner utility such as WinThruster to repair Mwsbar.dll related issues present in the registry.
- Perform a clean installation of Windows - A clean install means to erase all data on the hard drive before installing again Windows. If all else fails. This might still work. You should back-up your documents, bookmarks, videos etc before doing this.
- Hardware Check - If the problem persists after a clean Windows installation, then Run a diagnostic check of your hard drive and memory by referring to the manual, or find a free diagnostic utility online. If a severe problem is discovered in the diagnostic test, replace the hard drive or memory as soon as possible.
Troubleshoot for a hardware problem if any Mwsbar.dll errors persist. After a clean install of Windows, your DLL problem can only be hardware related.
I Hope You Liked This Blog Article! If You Need Additional Support on This Issue Then Please Don’t Hesitate To Contact Me On Facebook.
Is Your PC Healthy?
I always recommend to my readers to regularly use a trusted registry cleaner and optimizer such as WinThruster or CCleaner. Many problems that you encounter can be attributed to a corrupt and bloated registry.
Wally’s Answer Rating
Summary: Every Windows Wally blog post is evaluated on these three criteria. The average of all three elements determines an "Overall Rating" for each blog post.